1. Which player are you determined to thread more with/begin threading with in the new year?
Ack, almost impossible for me to answer, simply because I really have no clue who plays who unless we've already threaded/talked on IM or in chat etc. Although...hmmmm yes, I'd like to thread more with Rue because her characters rock and we rarely get a chance to cross paths.
2. Which existing character would you most like your character(s) to meet, but you haven't got around to making it happen yet?
I'm really shy about inflicting Ramon on people because he's generally such a bastard. Same for Julian - and Satan, of course, is bloody impossible to tag people with unless permission's been given beforehand. But I'd love a Ramon-Sariel thread because the last one didn't get finished. I'd also love Julian to meet his brother Corwin in-bar.
3. What plotty fun would you like your character(s) to get up to?
Julian and his family should get together for something. Aaaaand - Ramon's in enough already at the moment quite frankly, with stuff planned for later in the year as well. He can usually find enough trouble anyway. But he definitely needs to get together with Arithon and have a plot now that he's caith'd'ein for him. That'll rock!
4. What cracky fun would you like your character(s) to get up to?
*snicker* I'd like Ramon to get certain pups high, all at the same time. Just because the consequences could be hilarious. I'd also like to do the dinner that was vaguely planned out a few months ago, wherein Ramon, Random, Namo, Gorlim, Castle all got together for pizza and Atlantean, with various others stopping by at different times to be drunkenly laughed at or whatever. Because that would be extreme crack. Or end in a mass fight. Or both.
5. Your New Year's resolution might be to play less characters, or it might be to play more. But all of us, I bet, have a character or two who we've thought about apping, but likely never will. Who is yours?
Lord, so many I can't even begin to list them. I keep coming across people that would be really cool but also difficult - and most of the ones I think about would be almost impossible to make work in an RP setting.